In this episode:
- What is the difference between sensing and intuition?
- How do your employees take in information?
- What does each of your employees need to complete a project?
- How does sensing and intuition work with extroverts and introverts?
- Learn your personality profile
- Personality Store
- Interested in working with Chuck & Timogi?
- Want to know more about Chuck Taylor, Optimization Coach?
- Want to know more about Timogi Jackson, Empowerment Specialist?
- Apply to be on the show.
About Our Co-Hosts:
Timogi Jackson is a certified life coach and The Empowerment Specialist with Sage Garden Care Center.
Chuck Taylor is also a certified life coach and the owner of Sage Garden Care Center.
Together they help businesses engage their employees to be the best they can be and to strengthen the quality of their abilities to help maximize productivity and efficiencies.
Chuck is a certified Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator trainer and together he and Timogi discuss the benefits of understanding personality types in the workplace.
Ways to Listen:
CONNECT WITH US:
Special thanks to this episode’s sponsor, Blackburn Consulting. Find out more at BlackburnConsultingNC.com